Tuesday, May 13, 2014

2014-05-12: The BEST MOM EVER!


Hey guys! Well it was really fun talking to you all yesterday... especially since i got to talk with THE BEST MOM EVER! haha happy mother's day mom! I love you, and thank you for helping and giving me so much over the years.  

Well I don't really know what to talk to you guys about this week since I told pretty much all that we did this week. But just to recap, since last week the area is doing much better and we have been working hard to rebuild and find.  Recently we have been trying to get the members on board the missionary work train, and most of the week was spent trying to find the members willing and able to help us in the work.  We do not have a bishop in this ward so we are hoping that they call one soon... but all in all I really like the ward. It is starting to rain really heavily here, and we have to work and contact people in the rain which is kind of fun, but at the end of the day we are just soaked.  Once again we had to bucket shower for the whole week because we didn't have water at all.  In our house we have 2 blue plastic tunnels that we fill with water for the week.  The water is kind of dirty, but hey, it is better than no water huh? 

All in all good week, and we are working hard to turn the area around.  Many missionaries say that calling home gets you baggy but I feel determined. haha I know I say this a lot, but I feel like I have found myself... if that makes sense. But I love it here, and time just flies so I have to work the hardest I can and do all I can do.

I love you guys, and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment