Monday, October 27, 2014

2014-10-27 Just Like Home.


I am glad that C was able to enter the temple.  This is a great start and he is going great.  Yeah I got the pictures for the one year mark, and thank you.  Well this week went great and it was a good week.  We worked hard like normal and found some new people to teach.

We are going great and I see growth in my companion as well as myself.  Everyday I am glad and thankful for the opportunity that I have to be here in the mission, and training Elder A.

Haha everyone is so used to me being here they all tell me to just buy a house and a piece of land and just live here.  I love the ward.  All in all, it’s a normal, good week.

Sorry I don’t have much to share with you this week but just know that I love you guys and take care!

My companion and me.
We went swimming.  Just joking… it was raining and an old abandoned house fills up with water so we jumped in and the water is like a waterfall when we unplug a spout.

Everyone says Hawaii here "Hawaaay.”  I can move the flower to the right side when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment