Monday, April 14, 2014

2014-04-14: Things are great.


Hey, well this week went good and everything went kind of normal.  The whole week I have been taking care of the knee {see last week’s letter for the back-story on the knee}, and we are making progress in the area.  I love the area, and the members are cool, and my companions make the days go by so fast.  Time is slowly picking up, and some days especially these past 2 weeks with these guys, I wake up, and before I know it, I am back in the house planning for the next day.  We put some fechas for baptisms for the 26th for some people that we found, so pray for them!  Thursday we had interviews with president, Hna. Watts, the assistentes, and the Olsons a senior missionary couple in the mission.  It went well, and I always love talking with president and Hna. Watts because they always uplift us in the trenches here.  They said that it was good that everything worked out [for my knee], because if not they could not have done anything about it here in the mission.  

Well, I am doing great here, and working hard as usual! I love you guys! and have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Elder Vincent,
    Thanks for the update! So glad to hear your knee is doing better. We will definitely be praying for those you are teaching. We just wanted to say we think of you often.
    Can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete